An exclusive global network of senior breakbulk and project cargo owning shippers - which gives members access to learning and networking at the world’s most important breakbulk events
Breakbulk Masters is the all new VIP Programme at Breakbulk events around the globe. Being launched at Breakbulk Europe 2019 in Bremen, Germany, your complimentary pass now gives you so much more!
Onsite at Breakbulk events you can expect:
- All access complimentary passes to all Breakbulk events
- Dedicated Masters registration desk
- Concierge facilities
- Masters welcome and networking reception
- Access to new networking areas
- Access to Masters only Lounge
- Organised networking opportunities with key suppliers and peers
- Inclusion in the Breakbulk Meet app for easy appointment scheduling with other Masters & Exhibitors
- Access to the all-new Masters Arena for exclusive content and Masters only workshops
- Complimentary annual print and/or digital subscription to Breakbulk Magazine
What’s more, we will be hosting brand new Regional Reunions In between Breakbulk events throughout the year for Masters to meet with industry cross-subsector peers on a more informal and intimate level to discuss the latest trends and issues at the forefront of the industry. Look out for further announcements!
Breakbulk Masters criteria:
Are you a Breakbulk Master? This exclusive network is open to senior industry executives and key decision-makers who are responsible for procuring transport solutions for the shipment of breakbulk and project cargo:
- Is your company a project owner, developer, or a Beneficial Cargo Owner/Shipper involved in the shipment of breakbulk and project cargo?
- Does your current role involve the procurement of transport and logistics solutions for breakbulk or project cargo?
If you answer yes to the above questions, then click the link below to register for Breakbulk Masters!
The Masters recruitment team will review your application and verify if you qualify to become a Breakbulk Master.
For more information, contact: