Before placing your orders, please click below to read the important documentation below concerning your exhibit.
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form (EAC)
Forms & Deadline Checklist
Space Only Undertaking Form
Advance Exhibitor Car Parking Order Form
Audio Visual ASP Rental Form
Intent to Provide Food
Messe Bremen Parking Map
Messe Bremen Directions
Messe Bremen Technical Information
Staff Service Order
Vehicle ID Form
Exhibitor Move-in/Build Up
- Friday, 14 May 2021: 10:00 – 20:00 – Build up for space only stands
- Saturday, 15 May 2021: 08:00 – 20:00 – Build up for space only stands
- Sunday, 16 May 2021: 08:00 – 20:00 – Build up for space only stands
- Monday, 17 May 2021: 08:00 – 18:00 – Build up for shell scheme and space only stands. All stand construction must be completed by 18:00.
- Tuesday, 18 May 2021: 08:00 – 13:00 – Stand dressing only. During 13:00 – 16:00 exhibitor access will be permitted however ONLY hand-held items can be carried into and through the halls. No Trolleys, pump trucks and no rubbish to be left during this time.
Exhibition Hall & Event Dates
- Tuesday, 18 May 2021: Welcome Reception 17:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday, 19 May 2021: 10:00 – 18:00
- Thursday, 20 May 2021: 10:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 20 May 2021: 16:00 – 22:00 (Breakdown for space only stands. All shell scheme exhibits must be clear by 22:00.)
- Friday, 21 May 2021: 08:00 – 19:00 (MANDATORY completion by 19:00)
Regarding accommodation bookings, if you have made a booking with Bremen Convention Bureau they are working tremendously hard to try and amend your bookings. If you did make a booking with BTZ, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For making new travel arrangements – We are partnered with Bremen Convention Bureau, for booking hotels, flights or train tickets please follow this link.
ABOUT YOUR STAND
For décor questions, electricity and carpet orders or technical assistance, please contact our general contractor/stand builder, Gielissen at email@example.com. All ordering information is available in the Gielissen Online Ordering System.
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.