The Exhibitor Manual for Breakbulk Europe 2019 outlines all the details that will help you to have the most productive exhibiting experience. There can be a lot to do, but the information provided will help you plan your participation in a timely, cost-effective manner.
WFB Wirtschaftsforderung Bremen GmbH
28215 Bremen, Germany
Messe Bremen Parking Map >>
Exhibitor Move-in/Build Up
- Friday, 17 May 2019: 10:00 – 20:00 – Build up for space only stands
- Saturday, 18 May 2019: 08:00 – 20:00 – Build up for space only stands
- Sunday, 19 May 2019: 08:00 – 20:00 – Build up for space only stands
- Monday, 20 May 2019: 08:00 – 18:00 – Build up for shell scheme and space only stands. All stand construction must be completed by 18:00.
- Tuesday, 21 May 2019: 08:00 – 12:00 – Stand dressing only - All exhibitors and contractors must finish decorating their stands and exit the exhibition hall by 12:00 to allow the hall to be cleaned in time for the official show opening at 17:00.
Exhibition Hall & Event Dates
- Tuesday, 21 May 2019: Welcome Reception 17:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday, 22 May 2019: 10:00 – 18:00
- Thursday, 23 May 2019: 10:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 23 May 2019: 16:15 – 22:00 (Breakdown for space only stands. All shell scheme exhibits must be clear by 22:00.)
- Friday, 24 May 2019: 08:00 – 19:00 (MANDATORY completion by 19:00)
Hotel accommodations have been arranged for all visitors and exhibitors during Breakbulk Europe 2019. These rooms and rates are only available for booking through our official hotel booking service. Whether selecting multiple rooms for staff or a single room for yourself, we highly recommend booking here to ensure availability, good rates and excellent service.
BOOK YOUR HOTEL >>
Before placing your orders, please click below to read the important documentation below concerning your exhibit.
Quick Guide - Updated March 2019 >>
Event Timetable >>
Directions to Messe Bremen >>
Forms & Deadlines Checklist >>
Rules and Regulations >>
Messe Bremen Technical Information >>
Catering Provision on Exhibitor Stands >>
Intent to Provide Food >>
Technical Information for Space Only Exhibitors >>
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor Form (EAC) >>
Renderings Requirements >>
Method Statement >>
Risk Assessment >>
ABOUT YOUR STAND
For décor questions, electricity and carpet orders or technical assistance, please contact our general contractor/stand builder, Gielissen at email@example.com. All ordering information is available in the Gielissen Online Ordering System.
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.