In the heart of the Mediterranean arc, close to maritime routes between Suez and Gibraltar, the port of Sète, owned by the Occitanie Region since 2007, provides to shipping companies excellent nautical access conditions and advantages of a multimodal platform to the hinterland.
A full range of services for ships and goods adds to the quality of the infrastructure, a place where the port of Sète is a multipurpose logistics platform for Southern Europe.
- An ideal geographical position a maritime gateway for Mediterranean and international traffic
- Excellent nautical access deep sea port to accomodate large capacity ships
- Multi-purpose, high ability to handle a wide range of traffic
- A proactive port community, always listening to market needs
- Available land capacity to support new investments
- Multimodal facilities to develop rail and waterway network